I wasn’t meant to have a candy bar today …
- I started with a trip to the break room with one dollar bill and two dimes,
- The machine was no longer taking dollar bills so even though I have free cokes at work, I decided to buy a 50 cent coke,
- Now I had a diet coke, two quarters and two dimes,
- According to the machine a Twix was 70 cents,
- I put in my change, hit the code for a Twix and was informed that the Twix was really 85 cents,
- So I changed my mind and hit the code for Reeces Peanut Butter Cups,
- The peanut butter cups started to come out but got hung up on metal hook,
- I banged the machine with my hip (much more effective than hitting it with your hand) and they came out from under the hook but got stuck on the M&Ms next to them,
- A trip back upstairs proved I had no more change anywhere,
- So I went for a walk instead!
Have you had a similar experience?