My top 11 blog posts of the year. (11 because I didn't want the first one to be about me.)
The top 10 is never what I would have predicted but all topics I think are important.
- Fundraising for a technical nonprofit
- I'm the new Executive Director of the GNOME Foundation!
- Cheap mini-laptop
- How I'm learning to create effective presentations
- Sneak preview of my talk next week: "GNOME as the computing platform for the future"
- What do you have: time, resources or features?
- Learning not to cry in today's workplace
- Alabama literacy test: would you pass?
- 20 things you can negotiate in a job offer
- KDE vs GNOME
- Why do netbook vendors make their own distribution?