Tomorrow I'm also moderating a panel at OpenSource World, The State of Installed Desktops and Netbooks 2009.
What would you ask these guys?
- Todd Finch, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Dell
- Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier, Community Manager, Novell
- Jono Bacon, Community Manager, Canonical
- Rao Yeleswarapu, Marketing Manager for Moblin, Intel
As a reminder:
- Intel, a hardware company, recently launched Moblin, a software project that offers a whole new user interface for computing on netbooks.
- Dell is one of first to offer Linux preinstalled on PCs and laptops.
- Novell has employees using Linux desktops internally and offers it to customers.
- Canonical has been working with different companies customizing the desktop to meet their customer needs.
So what would you ask them?